Thursday, December 30, 2010

Setting Goals For 2011



"I humbly praise You, Lord, for what You have done!  As You established David, establish me as well.  As I look into the new year with goals to set, plans to make, dreams to work towards....I submit my will to Yours!  I want what You desire—Your goals for my life, Your plans, Your dreams realized.  Amen." 

Prosperity in any area without humble recognition of the true Source leads to adversity!


Thou hast lifted me up (v.1)
Thou hast not let my enemies rejoice over me (v.1)
Thou didst heal me (v.2)
Thou hast brought up my soul from the pit (v.3)
Thou hast kept me alive (v.3)
Thou hast made my mountain (all that establishes me) (v.7)
Thou didst hide Thy face (v.7)
Thou hast turned my mourning into dancing (v.11)
Thou hast loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness (v.11)

Thou...Thou...Thou.....


Not I shall, but You have!


As You have chosen megreatest grace!  
I. Choose. You!greater grace still!


And I choose YOU to set my goals for 2011!


“That my soul may sing praise to Thee, and not be silent.  O Lord my God, I will give thanks to Thee forever.” (v.12)