Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Blessed Controller of ALL Things!

Yes! . . . that is who God is!

He even controls the shuffle of songs on ipods!  As He did for me yesterday while in the waiting room of the rehab area of our hospital when my husband was in speech therapy.

This is the list of songs God played for me!  
Each one a love song, 
an encouragement for my faith, 
a boost of remembrance into who He is and who I am in Christ.  

The butterflies were swirling as we awaited the appointment with hubby's neurologist.  I'll share that tomorrow, but I can't help but smile again this morning as I remember His grace gift to me yesterday.

I couldn't help but share them with all of you in hopes that you too feel loved, encouraged and boosted in your relationship with Abba!

Soli Deo Gloria!
To God alone the glory!


My Beloved, by Kari Jobe



Strong Tower, by Kutless



You Are God Alone, by Phillips, Craig & Dean



You Are For Me, by Kari Jobe



I Belong, by Kathryn Scott



Revelation Song, by Kari Jobe (yes...I really like Kari Jobe! :)



I Lift My Hands, by Chris Tomlin