Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Praying Scripture

Father,
I commit (entrusting everything to your control and guidance)
my day to You.
I trust also in You
and You shall bring my righteousness (in character and conduct)
to pass.            
Psalm 37:5

You will instruct me
and teach me in the way I should go.
You will guide me with Your eye.     
You will give me the desires of my heart,
because I have delighted myself in You.        
Psalm 32:8; Psalm 37:4

I will be kept in perfect peace today,
for I have chosen
to let my mind be “stayed” on You.               
Make peace a reality
          in my life
                   as I trust in You.
Isaiah 26:3

Father, I will walk in good health and strength
as my day demands.               
I take authority over Satan.
He will not steal
                       or rob
                                or destroy me any more.                     
Satan will not harass me,
for I am the righteousness of God
through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.               
Deut. 33:25; Luke 15:17-19; 2 Cor. 5:21

I thank You for sending angels
to prepare the way for me.                  
I thank you for favor for each hour’s appointment.
I thank you that I can choose LIFE and LOVE
         and not death and sin.                        
I thank You for the armor I have on
         to protect me,                                      
and I thank You that I am covered by the blood.      
Ex. 23:20; Joshua 24:15; Eph. 6:10-17; 1 John 1:7

Father,
I thank You that
I walk in newness of life                     
this day.
Romans 6:4

Amen!