Monday, March 21, 2011

Father...what do you want to see happen in me?


Faith! 
A deeper, deepening faith! 
Belief where unbelief now resides.
Trust where doubt and anxiety bed down.


I want for you more of my saving, restoring, renewing, whole-making grace.
I want you to see to receive.



I want my heart towards you to be so powerfully evident that you never doubt for one moment that all I have is yours and has been yours and will be yours.
I withhold no good thing!
I want you believing without doubt that I never withhold from you!


Yes—my good may oftentimes look different than your version, but don’t forget I know what you want in every situation. 
I know what you need.

You do not rest with me enough.
Rest with me more and relax in the process as I take care of you through it.
The rest is part of my care.
Don’t deny yourself that.



“In repentance and rest is your salvation, 
in quietness and trust is your strength.”  
Isaiah 30:15


“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; 
not as the world gives do I give to you.  
Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.”  
John 14:27








Get blog updates to your inbox or news reader by clicking here...