Friday, September 17, 2010

Verses to Educate By...

Now...that being said...there are so many and better "verses to educate by" than what I am going to list below, but these are the ones that I need, for me, for right now:

"Seek first the Kingdom of God..." 
"Live for Him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern..."
Matthew 6:33

"This is what God requires; to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

"Teach children about God and His word, 'when lying down, sitting, walking along the road and when you are rising.'"
Deuteronomy 11:19

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.  Seek His will in all you do and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5, 6
(The Home Education path for our family--unique for our children!)

"Cease striving and know that I am God."
Psalm 46:10



And my prayer is that my children would love learning as well as fall deeply in love with the Author and Creator of all that there is to learn.  I can think of nothing more successful in life than a heart completely yielded to Christ!

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."
3 John 4


If you are a fellow home educator, I pray God's blessing over your adventures this year.  May God infuse every teachable moment with glimpses of Him...Amen!