Friday, January 9, 2009

Stepping Heavenward

One of my favorite books of all time is Stepping Heavenward by Elizabeth Prentiss. I am not much of a re-reader of books. I do not have the time to read all that I would like, so I RARELY sit through a second course of something I have already devoured. Stepping Heavenward is a rare exception!

I love this book and cannot recommend it highly enough to other women on the journey to heaven!

In an attempt to entice you further, I am going to periodically post some excerts from the book and occassionally Bible verses that walk hand in hand with the writing. I only ever post things that are helpful or growing to me, so I am excited to revisit some of my favorite portions of the book alongside you. My prayer is that they will be a blessing and encouragement to us all!