Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Fear Of The Lord" Study From Jonah 1 & 2 - Part 4

"Then the men became extremely frightened and they said to him, 'How could you do this?' For the men knew that he was fleeing from the presence of the LORD, because he had told them." Jonah 1:10

Today's Question For Reflection...

Is my faith so weak that others would question how I could profess to know God and live the way I do?

It is in the world's job description to sin, not the Christians...mine is to be obedient. Will I do what God tells me to do? Living counter culture with fear and understanding and obedience?

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2