Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Belong

Oh, how I wish that all of you could be studying "covenants" with me! You are never alone if you have entered into a covenant relationship with God! The two become one in a covenant and it cannot be broken.  Not only that, but in covenant you enter into a binding relationship with all those your partner are in covenant with as well!  We are covenant brothers and sisters in Christ!

So unlike our relationships today--fickle, selfish, emotional, dependant upon positive circumstances being in place. No...a covenant relationship with God cannot be revoked--He will never break it. He will never, never, never leave us alone!

"I will not forget you. Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands." Isaiah 49:15, 16

Lovely song...lovely reminder. Nothing can or will seperate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus.


(Please pause the music on my sidebar before beginning the video)

~I Belong by Kathryn Scott~