Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Honey!

Today is my Honey's birthday!

How many deals I made with God if only He would give me this man, I know not. We started dating when he was 16 and I 14. The current ages of our eldest 2 children today! He was too much of my all then and all the man my soul cries out for now. Second in my life with only God above him at the helm.

Chuck is the one God-breathed blessing that knows how to keep this girl from going overboard or going crazy--and taking him in the process! :) My life is all that it is...I am all that I am (and better than it seems possible than I should be) because God gave me this man to come alongside and share the journey.

I still can't believe that you chose me, handsome! (The Holy Spirit must have had to do a lot of whispering in your ear!)

Te Amo! Mi guapo Manly! (took Spanish class together in High School :)

Your steady focus on life, on the cross, in all you do encourages me and challenges me each and every day! The children and I are so blessed each sunrise, to know you are here to provide, protect, lead, love and laugh us along the way!

You are loved greatly! Happy Birthday!